Inbound Call Centre Advisors Mobile phone brandAre you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high...
Inbound Call Centre Advisors - Mobile phone brand
Are you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand? You'll be working in a Haugh tic air-conditioned building located on the side of the M56 motorway in Preston Brook in Runcorn.
You will be delivery great customer service daily, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. You will start with a 3-week comprehensive training programme to provide you with all the relevant tools to perform your role. This is followed by 3-4 weeks in grad bay.
If you are immediately available, ambitious and would enjoy working in a call centre, customer focused environment and a driven working environment with exciting growth plans then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Your calls will all be inbound - answering queries from external customer regarding delivery times, mobile phone orders, moving contracts, roaming and general enquiries.
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through any system or process issues and guide you throughout every aspect of your role
The site is based at Preston Brook - Runcorn WA7 3QA
* Answering a variety of customer calls regarding Mobile phones, services and tariffs
* Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent track record of Excellent absence and punctuality levels in previous roles
* Able to demonstrate a friendly and personable approach to customers in a previous role
* Good understanding of DPA and building loyal customer rapport
The roles are due to start on the following start dates
* 22nd September
* 28th September
In return for a sound work ethic and an excellent attendance level at work we offer:
* Ongoing contract - temp - perm
* £9.30 per hour
* Free shuttle bus from WARRINGTON and RUNCORN to help you travel to work
* Free Parking
* 37.5 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days, fully flexible with shifts anywhere between 8am and 9pm
* An opportunity to grow within a leading Mobile phone supplier
Please attach your CV outlining your customer care experience - and wait for the next steps