Relief chef/cooks x10 - North Staffordshire.
Contract type: Temporary.
Hourly rate £9.75p/h to £13.00p/h dependant on experience
Location: Stoke, Newcastle Under Lyme & North Staffordshire
Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
Part time - this would be suitable for flexible and casual work to fit around your current needs and commitments.
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
We are currently looking to recruit several Chefs and Cooks to work within Industrial catering, and contract catering. onsite warehouse restaurants, prisons, and universites. You will be required to help and support with any sickness, short term and long term, Also to support with the increase demand.
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends and great pay rates. Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work. The more flexible you are with travelling and the role you cover the more shifts and work we can offer. The ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food adhering to dietary requirements.
You can choose your working rota each week, but dependant on what you choose to work the working hours will vary from site to site, and may result in less work due to your flexibility.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexibility in your working environment
* Flexibility in your working days and time
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
* Even though a lot of your roles will be on a temporary basis, these can quite easily lead to permanent work for the right candidates.
The working environment
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, prisons, unversities, gastro pubs and events, I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Possibility of food orders, dependant on the role you are placed into i.e head chef/chef manager.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food
* Possibility of till operation
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef
* Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
We cant wait to speak with you, So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY.