Pay Rate : £8.72Hours :8:00-16:30Days : Mon-FridayLocation : GlasgowPosition : Temp -PermWould you consider yourself a hardworking and dedicated Warehouse operative or someone that enjoys...
Blue Arrow is currently looking for warehouse operatives to join our prestigious client in Barton under Needwood on an on-going basis with potential for overtime!
£8.21 Days 07.00 - 15.00 Monday to Friday
Saturday: Time and Half
Sunday: Double Time
This role provides a varied work day that includes:
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
Skills needed as a Warehouse Operative:
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency and with so much ground to cover in the line of duty it is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Please apply online or for more information please call 01283 537660 and ask for Becky