Administrator Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an successful business based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a full-time administrator to...
Blue Arrow are currently looking for individuals to support their client as part of the onboarding team to deal with compliance checking new starter vetting documents, and joining new starters to payroll.
We also need the candidates to be fairly flexible in their approach to work as they may be asked to move between teams, or even work on Christmas recruitment.
Working hours: 34 hours per week across Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm. No weekend work. Hours may vary initially dependent on workloads, but this can't be confirmed.
£10 per hour rising to £11.38 (after 12 weeks)
Start date: Asap
End date: Initially looking at 3-4 weeks work, but depending on work volumes and performance you may be asked to stay longer (including up to the end of the year). However, this can't be guaranteed as it is subject to work volumes.
The role is to ensure delivery of the end to end on-boarding process from point of verbal offer through to adding to payroll, including all referencing, vetting and other recruitment compliance activity.
Key skills / experience required:
* Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office packages etc.)
* Advanced knowledge of Excel isn't required, but they must be comfortable using spreadsheets and have a solid understanding of Excel.
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience in fast paced, high volume, target based environment
* Experience working with multiple systems at once
* Previous recruitment or HR experience is required, but it doesn't necessarily have to be current.
* Previous experience in compliance or vetting is beneficial, but not essential
These are excellent roles so if you would like to know more or for an immediate interview please call Marie 01142722600 Blue Arrow Recruitment (Sheffield)