If you're looking for ongoing, temporary cleaning shifts that provide you with greater flexibility in your shift patterns and range of working environments, then we may have the perfect job for you. At Blue Arrow, we understand the importance of a job that can fit around family, study and other work commitments, which is why we have a range of assignments and shifts to suit your needs.
General skills and personal traits
As a Cleaner you will have:
- A good knowledge and understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) relating to your role
- A keen eye for detail and unclean surfaces
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A methodical approach to cleaning that is both thorough and efficient
- Self-motivation and be able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical abilities as the job may involve lifting, reaching and bending down and other movements associated with cleaning activities. You'll need to be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- A positive and approachable manner
As a Cleaner you will:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
- Dust, polish, sweep, vacuum, mop, sanitise bathrooms and empty bins
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
- Monitor quantities of cleaning products and equipment required to do your job
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Keep the stock cupboard neat and organised so you and your colleagues can easily find items needed
- No qualifications required, but an understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Health & Safety Responsibilities, Manual Handling and good cleaning practices to avoid cross contamination is important
- Any experience of working as a cleaner, or similar such as if some of the main duties/responsibilities were part of another job undertaken or non-paid cleaning experience is a bonus
So if you're looking for a role as a Cleaner that can give you flexible working hours and shift patterns, then apply with us today.
So if you want to join our friendly and hard-working cleaning team at Blue Arrow, then get in touch with us today.
So if you want to make a difference to someone's workplace, home, journey, through your hard-work, apply today to join us at Blue Arrow.