Blue Arrow is currently looking for warehouse operatives to join our prestigious client in Barton under Needwood on an on-going basis with potential for overtime!...
Join a team of Warehouse Operatives, in a busy, exciting, fast paced environment, making every shift fly by.
Working with one of the most recognisable companies, operating in The UK, ensuring a safe and professional work environment.
With Monday-Friday shift patterns with weekend shifts, offering up to 40 hours per week.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Moving products safely, from one area of the warehouse to another
- Supporting with loading/unloading vehicles
- Ensuring that the Warehouse is clean, organised and safe for you and your colleagues to work within
- Liaising with colleagues, to ensure that objects are moved safely and that daily tasks are completed
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience of working in a busy warehouse environment
- Strong levels of physical fitness, due to the nature of the role (moving heavy objects, being on your feet all shift)
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Manual Handling Training
- Proof of right to work in The UK e.g. Passport, Birth Certificate, European Union (EU) Card etc.
- Proof of National Insurance (NI) Number e.g. Letter from Job Centre or HRMC, Payslip or National Insurance Card
- Must have your own Safety Boots (steel toe cap boots)
In return we offer:
- Monday-Friday and weekend Shift Patterns
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.