At Blue Arrow we are looking to recruit a HGV Class 1 tramper drivers for our client in Gateshead. This will be for an ongoing basis.
The role start on Monday's at 07:00AM.
You will be completing daily runs and loads nationwide whilst communicating with clients traffic office.
Due to the nature of the role you will be staying out in the vehicle for up to 5 nights.
Current rates for this role are £11.75ph (PAYE) £12.75ph (LTD) and £25 per night out.
In order to process your application you must have the following:
* HGV Class 1 entitlement
* Digi tacho card
You must be over 25, have no more than 6 points and ideally have held your Class 1 licence for 2 years however this is desirable not essential.
Additionally we cannot accept more than 6 points or DR on a licence.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
If you are interested in any of the above role please attach your CV to the advert or if you wish to speak to someone call 0191 230 1050 and ask for Jake.