Forklift Driver - Reach and Counterbalance x5 immediate start
Contract type: Temporary ongoing - chance for perm after 13 weeks
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable staff members to work alongside our client permanent staff members
An opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Driver in Castle Donington, for a reputable furniture company. This is a temp role with the chance to go perm after 13 weeks.
Your Job Role:
You will be an experienced reach and counterbalance driver, loading and unloading furniture items from containers, along with replenishing stock and picking from their racking. These items can be heavy and will also involve heavy manual lifting from time to time. This Role does involve 100% on the FLT throughout your shift.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be emptying the containers
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- working with the sole intention of replenishing the racking and picking from the racking
- Wrapping pallets
- Distributing pallets.
- Lifting heavy goods (this will include heavy furniture items, so you will need to be physically fit and capable of doing this for long hours, please strongly consider this before applying)
- Have a reach & counterbalance licence dated within the last 3 years and accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB.
There is free parking onsite if you drive, and just a 20 minute drive from the Derby City Centre.
Your Hours of work & Salary
The required hours of work are 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday. Perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
You will receive a leading salary of £9.75ph and the chance to work with a friendly, supportive team.
This role can offer an immediate start with start dates for this week. Please either call our office on 01332 405100 or click apply today and we will be in touch in regard to your application.