ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
4* SEASIDE HOTEL / RESORT - NORTH DEVON
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Recruiting an Assistant F&B Manager to join a fabulous four-star art deco hotel that sits in a world class location of north Devon, overlooking three miles of the best beach in the UK. Stunning venue with 2 AA rosette cooking, a large heated pool, gym and spa facilities as well as a golf course!
You will be managing the very busy Front of House side to the restaurant, this is a hands-on management role where you will be assisting the F&B Manager with managing around 20-30 members of the team and you will need experience in high volume and busy environments breakfast covers around 200, lunch anywhere from 100-150 and then dinner from 100-160. You will need to be a people person, someone who is customer focussed and experience with guest relations.
This is a key and vital role within the Hotel, working 5/7 days with live in available if required.
Main duties and responsibilities Assistant F&B Manager:
* Ensuring an exceptional standard of service is delivered to guests at all times
* The business performance of the department, forecasting the business figures etc
* Setting budgets and agreeing with senior management
* Recruiting, training and motivating staff
* Staff performance management
* Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
* Ensuring guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations
* Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety
* Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
What you need to be successful in the Assistant F&B Manager role:
* Proven experience from within a luxury hotel or venue restaurant
* Be highly organised
* Proven track record as a strong team leader
* Strong attention to detail
* Possess a strong knowledge of quality Cuisine
* Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be determined to create a memorable guest experience
* £25,000 - £28,000
* Live in Available
* Stunning location
* Group discounts across the hotels
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.