School Kitchen assistant
£9.00 per hour
4pm - 8pm / Monday to friday
additional extra shifts available at the weekend
12.00 - 8pm saturday + sunday
As a Kitchen Assistant you will: Primarily be helping to bring food to students, from the kitchen to specific areas in the school.
- Helping with the lunchtime / mealtime service
- Plating up food orders, and assisting with drinks orders
- Communicating with students bringing food to different areas of the school, whilst following COVID Guidelines
- Receive deliveries of new food and drink stock items, checking off items and storing them correctly
- Tidying up and Dispose of rubbish correctly
What we're looking for? Food service assistant for a school
- Interest in catering and customer service
- An understanding of the importance of health and hygiene
- To be able to work well within a team
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- No formal qualifications, training or experience is required for this sort of job
- Enhanced DBS & photo ID are a must
- Any experience in a similar role will certainly help
- A full driving licence may be useful, as well as any certificates like first aid training or food hygiene
If wish to be considered for this position? Or require more information?
PLEASE APPLY NOW!