CHEF DE PARTIE - 30 HOURS A WEEK
FRESH FOOD PUB
£9/£9.50 PER HOUR
A renowned gastro pub in the Lewes area are looking for a part time Chef de Partie to join their brigade of chefs. The role is initially part time hours, however they will look to employ full time once the hospitality industry has picked up a bit more.
* Tips, meals on duty, uniform etc
* Work for a smaller company that take pride in their employees, with the opportunity to grow
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Assist with menu creation and specials
* Assist and learn from the Head Chef & Sous Chef
* Train, inspire and develop Junior chefs
* Lead by example
* Have relevant kitchen experience
* Desirable - worked within gastro pubs or high end
* Be determined to learn and progress
* Have great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about the industry
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.