Recruiting now for one of the areas leading employers both in job type and salary.
with earning potential from £21,752 (based on 36 hours per week) to £29,003 (based on 48 hours per week) depending on shifts also overtime on top of this.
We are currently recruiting for x15 Production Operatives to work in a leading automotive manufacturing company based in Congleton.
Work is on a continental shift pattern 3 on 3 off working from 6am to 6pm /6pm to 6am
Carrying out detailed, standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards and safety requirements.
Contributes to smooth flow of work by identifying and assisting in the resolution of any problems that may disrupt operations.
- Works within agreed time-scales to achieve targets.
- Carries out defined tests on products to ensure they meet agreed specifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knows the boundaries of the job and when it is appropriate to obtain help from others..
- Understands health and safety procedures necessary for safe working.
- Knows quality standards required for the job in hand.
- Purpose and objectives of own work area and how it fits into AIL.
- Work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Product knowledge.
- Basic understanding of specific customer needs.
- Manual dexterity handling components, tools, parts and products.
- Fork lift experience
Understands importance to follow standards
Candidates need to be flexible, it is a continental shift pattern 3 on 3 off working from 6am to 6pm /6pm to 6am
Please can you apply on line and one of the team will be in touch
Due to offices not taking visitors due to covid-19 we encourage you to have Zoom / Microsoft teams or whatsapp available to do a video interview and i.d check.