Domestic Staff required: Weekends Only
Saturday - £10.68
Sunday - £14.20ph
Various shifts available
- To carry out cleaning tasks, both specific and generic, within prescribed work schedules for designated areas, in line with Trust policies and procedures.
- To adhere to Trust Infection Control Prevention and Control of Substances Hazard to Health.
- (COSHH) policies in carrying out cleaning tasks.
- Ensuring that Domestic trolley and other cleaning equipment are cleaned after use and stored appropriately.
- To adhere to the Trust colour coding system to prevent cross infection.
- Ensuring the correct and economical use of materials, and cleaning chemicals in line with above relevant policies i.e. COSHH always seeking advice from Domestic Team Leader if in any doubt.
- Cleaning Cupboard Doors are locked when unattended and that all cleaning products are stored appropriately and securely.
- To remove & dispose of cardboard, household and clinical waste following adhering to Waste regulations and Trust policies & procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned after use and stored securely.
- Report to your Domestic Team Leader any mechanical defects and any equipment in need of repair and any mishaps or untoward incidents.
- Able to clean and disinfect areas after body fluid spillages in non-clinical areas after training.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested