KITCHEN PORTER - BOARDING SCHOOL - ASCOT
£9.54 PER HOUR
5/7 DAYS - STRAIGHT SHIFTS - 40 HOURS A WEEK
Recruiting for a hard-working, loyal and dedicated Kitchen Porter to work at a prestigious Boarding School located in Ascot. You will be working for a leading contract catering company in the industry being an essential member of the kitchen team.
You will work 40 hours per week, all shifts are straight.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter
* To maintain the Company's standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
* To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
* To ensure that foods and non-food products are correctly put away in rotation.
* To undertake any reasonable requests by Management.
* To assist with basic food preparation as required.
* To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
Benefits of the KP:
- Straight shifts
- Steady pay
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- 4 weeks off holiday plus bank holidays
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.