SOUS CHEF - ROSETTE PUB / RESTAURANT - PETWORTH
Recruiting for a talented Sous Chef to join an independent award winning Rosette gastro pub / restaurant in the quiet town of Petworth. The pub is relaxed, friendly and informal with wooden tables and chairs, oak beams and stripped floorboards and, on sunnier days, you can enjoy the hidden garden slumped in deck chairs or on straw-bale seats.
The Pub prides itself on its fresh and seasonal menu which is cooked to order to the highest standard.The menu is seasonal & small with and changes daily depending on what can be sourced form local suppliers including their own vegetable patch, all food is cooked to order with their customers dining at the forefront of their mind.
The successful applicant will be joining a fantastic team of 5 and must be hungry for success, passionate and motivated. You will be working 5 days out of 7 and it is essential to have your own transport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Petworth):
* Supporting the senior members of the team
* Driving the business forward
* Supervising the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Petworth):
* A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
* Similar high standard, fresh food background
* Determination and passion to drive the business forward
* Ability to work under pressure
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef (Petworth):
* Salary of up to £30,000 + tips
* Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.