FOH Supervisor - Fresh food - Outside Marlborough
We are searching for an FOH Supervisor to join a dedicated team in this well-loved local establishment. You will be working closely with the General Manager in all aspect of the day to day running and delivering the best possible customer service.
* Salary of up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience but negotiable
* Share of tips worth at least £3,000pa
* Meals on shift
* Further development and progression within a fantastic owner
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 2 years' experience within a supervisory position.
* Experience working within an AA rosette establishment is preferred but not essential
* A passion for customer service and proactive service style
* Be a food lover and keen to learn more about food & drink
* An eye for quality control and ability to uphold the standards
* Fresh new ideas and ability to grow and develop the business
* A hands on approach to management and ability to lead by example
* Ability to work well under pressure and ensure smooth service
* Own transport is ideal, however the train station is just a few minutes' walk away.
This establishment is a traditional country Inn located in the stunning English countryside and celebrates all aspects of its surroundings from locally sourced ingredients on its menu to countryside views.
Please apply on line or call Anna on 01635 34949
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.