IT Helpdesk Support Analyst- Pudsey (£10.02 per hour)Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced IT Helpdesk Telephony Analysts to work for our client who is a...
The Independent Living Support Worker will be required to provide a time limited practical and emotional support service to service users living in their geographical locality typically following a hospital stay to re-enable independent living.
Previous support work experience or experience working in hospital environment would be ideal
* Knowledge of health and social care, e. g. how to transfer the patient safely, how to help the patient to sit on a chair
* Knowledge of working with vulnerable adults, people with mobility issues and people with physical disabilities
* Awareness of moving and handling
* Understanding of what signs of risk at home to look for and how to ask if any are found
* Manual driving licence & own vehicle
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Up to date, enhanced adult DBS
If you believe this role is for you, click apply now and we will be in contact!