We are currently looking for Night shift FLT drivers for one of our most prestigious clients. The role provides a varied working day that includes:Moving...
FORKLIFT DRIVERS x5 required for an immediate start. In date and accredited reach and counterbalance licenses drivers needed for a well-known, established business in Belper. You will be working for one of the market leaders within the heating industry. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic staff members to work alongside them and all positions are available on a temporary ongoing basis.
Salary: £18,198 - £27,500
Contract type: Temporary ongoing
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, rotational shifts
Your job role requires all aspects of a general FLT duties
- Feed production line with parts
- Comply with all aspects of health and safety
- Complete changeovers according to production plan
- Unloading and loading stock
Starting salary: AM £18,198 (9.21) / PM £19,226 (9.73)
Increasing after probation of 4 weeks : £21,874 (11.07) / £24,818 (12.56)
Pay rates are increasing within 4 weeks (No accidents, near misses, lateness and 100% attendance).
Further pay increases available.
Working Hours (MON - FRI):
Days: 6am - 2.30pm - Early finish of 12pm on a Friday
Afternoons: 2:30pm - 11pm - Early finish of 6pm on a Friday
Nights: 11pm - 6am (Sun 8.30pm) (NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE)
Requirements and skills:
- Experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- Great attention to detail
- Previous warehouse/ logistic experience
- Swift and proactive learner
- Team player
- Health and Safety aware
Why should you apply?
- An extremely well run and friendly family Business Company that values all of its employees.
- Free on-site parking
- Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
- Pay rise after 4 weeks of hitting target
- Dedicated Onsite Blue Arrow support team
- Weekly pay
- Blue Arrow App (holiday requests, online payslips)
- Pension contribution
- Blue Arrow lifestyle discounts
- Reputable company with a strong client base
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements, please click APPLY now or get in touch with us on 07741331659. You will be required to have an onsite assessment as part of the on boarding for this role.