Position: Restaurant Supervisor - Part Time
Establishment: Exciting New Farm Shop Establishment
Location: Bagshot, GU20
Hourly Rate: Currently £10.50 P/H
Type: Part Time, 32 hours per week (Currently No late Shifts: Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea only)
I am currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the Food & Beverage Team in this stunning fresh food, table service, for this brand-new Farm shop located near Bagshot, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within or looking to kick start a career in hospitality. You would be working for growing company with fantastic career progression opportunities. You will be working straight, daytime shifts, paid for every hour that you work.
If you are keen to work for a company who truly value and develop their staff, then look no further.
Alongside the Restaurant Manager, you will manage the day to day running of this 120 cover Restaurant, to lead the team and maximise sales opportunities, whilst ensuring efficiency and consistency. Also ensuring that health and safety of its customers and team members as a priority, especially during the current restrictions. As a Restaurant Supervisor you will spend a significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed.
Duties will include:
- Serving guests in the restaurant
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking food and drink orders
- Preparing drinks and coffees - but a team will oversee preparing drinks.
- Ensuring guests receive a welcoming, friendly and efficient service at all times.
- Assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed, along with the restaurant manager
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Assist with Rotas
- Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift
- Excellent interaction with customers
- Advise customers on food and beverage choices
The ideal candidate would possess the following....
- Have a passion for customer service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Have a strong IT literacy and knowledge of stock control
- Above all a great personality and "can do" attitude
- Licence: Personal Licence Holder, Food Hygiene (Preferred)
- Experience: Team Leader/Supervisor: min 1-year restaurant experience is essential for this role.
What's in it for you...?
- Hourly rate
- 32 hours per week - shifts will be 08.00-18.00 Monday - Saturday / Sunday 10.00 - 16:00
- Tips shared amongst all staff on shifts on a monthly basis
- Discounts within the Store
- Training & Development
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 // or apply online