Position: Barista/Bar Tender - Full Time
Establishment: Exciting New Farm Shop
Location: Bagshot, GU20
Hourly Rate: Currently £10.00 P/H
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (Currently No late Shifts: Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea only)
I am currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the Food & Beverage Team in this stunning fresh food, table service, for this brand-new Farm shop located near Bagshot, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within or looking to kick start a career in hospitality. You would be working for growing company with fantastic career progression opportunities. You will be working straight, daytime shifts, paid for every hour that you work.
If you are keen to work for a company who truly value and develop their staff, then look no further.
I am currently recruiting for the Bartender/Barista team with a passion for all thing's food and drink. Your main responsibility will be to deliver outstanding customer service, leading by example. You will receive training on all products we sell, to deliver the best advice for our customers on their purchases. Maximizing sales potential through extensive menu knowledge and upscales skills.
I'm recruiting for someone who is:
- Passionate (about coffee, hospitality & food)
- Self-motivated and has attention to detail (can-do attitude)
- Confident with customers and professional when dealing with issues (someone who enjoys getting to know the regulars, likes to chat, smile)
- Wants to learn (curious personality, interest in learning about coffee and looking after people)
- Reliable and supportive (on time, working as a part of the team rather than an individual)
- Multitasker (working at the counter, assisting manager)
Skills & qualifications:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability of dialling-in new coffees (regularly changing single origin coffees) and ensuring consistency throughout the day
- Experience in preparing and handling food
- Availability to work full time and work during weekends
- Sociable personality with sense of humour
- Bartender/ Barista: 2 years (Required)
- customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
What's in it for you...?
- Hourly rate
- 40 hours per week - shifts will be 08.00-18.00 Monday - Saturday / Sunday 10.00 - 16:00
- Tips shared amongst all staff on shifts on a monthly basis
- Discounts within the Store
- Training & Development
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.