Circulation Sales Representative (Suffolk)
Bluearrow Recruitment are working with one of the UK's leading newspaper and magazine Publishers on an exciting opportunity to join their Suffolk based team.
The role of Circulation Sales Representative (Suffolk) will be based in their Ipswich office, a few minutes' walk from the town centre.
The main focus of this role will be to grow actively-purchased sales for relevant Archant titles in your defined area through a given coordinated plan across all retailers including point of sale, product placement, free copy distribution sampling, new store openings, etc. by building strong relationships with all retailers.
You will be given responsibility to Identify new copy sales opportunities and work with retailers to increase sales in each outlet.
Responsibilities of the job
- Working towards set KPI's to ensure continued growth, retention and finding new opportunities
- Continually and regularly visit their retailers ensuring that sales objectives are in place for every call.
- Have a strong knowledge of all titles sold within your defined area
- Feedback to management on numbers of waste (unsold copies) and any supply issues
- Ensure all POS is to brand standard, up to date and on display in each retailer
- Continue to develop strong relationships with existing sites and develop new locations
What's in it for me?
This is initially a temporary position for a period of three months, however this could be extended and has the strong possibility of being made a permanent position should the successful applicant perform well once in the role.
All applicants must have a full UK Driving License and access to their own car for this role.
An hourly rate of £9.50p/h is on offer with mileage paid on top also, which is paid weekly.
Paid holiday and enrolment into the pension scheme are on offer also.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY NOW to send a copy of your up to date CV.