The Role: This is a 6-month ongoing role. This positions is offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working across...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Call Handlers with a leading UK banking organisation based in Edinburgh Park, EH12.
Pay Rate: £10.02
Hours: 35 hours - full time
Working Times: Monday to Friday, rotational shifts between 8.30am and 6pm
Contract: 6 months minimum with a strong possibility to become permanent
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2018
We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals. You will be working within the Secured Lending Operations division, managing calls and admin behind the scenes of mortgage applications.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
* Telephony based role
* Taking inbound calls relating to mortgages from mortgage brokers/solicitors who are looking for you to input date onto the computer
* Respond to queries/issues over the phone and by email
* Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
* Building relationships with customers
* Advising customers of new offers, services and benefits
Key Skills Required:
* Confident telephone manner
* Comfortable working to targets
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Team player
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.