Blue Arrow Swansea are seeking experienced courier drivers for one of their most reputable clients within the parcel industry.The roleAs a multi drop driver your...
Calling all Drivers! A family run, independent Builders merchant is urgently seeking class 2 HIAB drivers to deliver building material in and around the M25. Fantastic starting salary of 33K with a host of company benefits, this is an immediate start position.
The ideal candidate will have a Valid CPC card, hold a valid class 2 driving licence with a digital tachograph card, a valid HIAB licence and a minimum of 2 years' experience within the builders' merchant trade.
Hours of work: 6:30am - 3:30pm. Saturdays available as overtime 7am -12pm
- To comply with all drivers hours and road transport directive legislation.
- To carry out necessary checks using a vehicle check app to ensure the vehicle is safe and legal and to follow appropriate procedures if it is not.
- To Load and unload vehicle and maintain safety and security of load at all times.
- Provide customers with the highest level of service.
- To plan and adapt routes.
- To operate a manual and automatic 26 ton vehicle with a manual or remote crane.
- To comply with all health and safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers premises.
Requirements for all applicants:
- You must hold a full HGV licence with multi drop experience, with no more than 3 points on your licence.
- Must hold a valid HIAB licence.
- Have full and valid CPC qualifications.
- Company mobile phone (for company usage only)
- 20 days holiday (8 days bank holiday)
- Uniform provided.
- Bonus provided after probation period.
Please contact David in our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.