Position: AdministratorLocation: Reading, RG2 0TGSalary: £10 per hourType: on going temp, multiple shifts availableWould you consider yourself a hardworking and dedicated administrator or someone that...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Business Banking Administrator role with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour with a potential performance related pay raise
Hours: Full time - 35 hours
Working times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: 6 months temporary with potential to be extended
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
We are looking for administrators to join an established team at a site in South Gyle, Edinburgh. The role will be within the Commercial Banking Delivery Department and is a back office role. This position is entirely admin based, and is a processing role where you will be working on either the switching team or the requests team.
* Switching of accounts for business customers
* Dealing with time critical requests made by business customesr
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level.
* Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
* To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Previous administrative experience is essential
* Must be confident in computer skills & excel
* Will also be able to use share point, databases, excel spreadsheets, and mailbox management.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.