Blue Arrow are recruiting on behalf of out client within the banking sector for Customer Support Advisors to be based at their site in Leeds...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Advisor role with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: 6 months minimum with high permanent prospects
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
This telephony based Customer Advisor role is perfect for those who thrive on providing excellent customer service as you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand.
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast paced environment. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
This role will see you helping business banking customers set up new accounts. You will be required to talk them through the process, meanwhile assessing them while following anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines.
* Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
* Blended role as this process can be over the telephone or over the online digital platform.
* Each application usually takes between 30-40 mins.
* They will be asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
* Keying in information into systems.
* Moving information from one platform to another.
* Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed.
* High level attention to detail.
* Process driven as well as customer service.
* High level customer service role within New Customer Support team.
* Taking inbound calls from new business banking customers.
* Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc).
* Assisting customers from initial call through to setting up their account for them.
* Setting up their new business banking account/treasury account on the system.
* Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls).
* Drafting/responding to customer emails.
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.