Blue Arrow are working in partnership with a well-established company in Exeter city centre. We are recruiting for a part-time administrator to work 30 hours...
Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Client Service Advisors role with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour with a potential performance related pay raise
Hours: Full time - 35 hours
Working times: Monday to Friday, shifts between 8am and 6pm
Contract: 6 months temporary with potential to be extended
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
We are looking for administrators to join a team in South Gyle, Edinburgh. This role is a blend of administration and customer service, and you will be providing a bespoke service to corporate business banking clients. The typical day to day duties of this role can be varied and can range from data entry to opening and closing accounts. You will also be required to maintain excellent relationships with corporate clients, and will providing financial support to help manage their assets and sites.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level.
* Liasing with corporate clients.
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
* Opening and closing of business banking accounts.
* Creating reports to track activity.
* Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
* Previous administrative experience is essential.
* Team player.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Good attention to detail.
* Must be confident in computer skills & excel.
* Will also be able to use share point, databases, excel spreadsheets, and mailbox management.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.