We are currently looking for candidates to work as Customer Service Administrators Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 £9.30ph in the Bootle area Liverpool.This role...
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading financial services based in Edinburgh City Centre
Pay Rate: £10 per hour
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm, rotational shifts
Contract: Ongoing temporary
* Full paid training - part classroom based and part on the job based learning
* Competitive pay rate
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
With this role being a blended position, you will be dealing with a wide range of general administration and customer service duties.
A strong background in customer service and administration is essential in this role. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in general day to day administrative duties, working with excel and other Microsoft office packages, and delivering high touch customer service.
* Handling all day to day admin tasks.
* Maintaining and updating excel spreadsheets and databases.
* Data entry.
* Replying to emails.
* Keeping all systems up to date with new information.
* Ensuring you deliver an exceptional experience for each customer.
* Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads.
* Maintain and develop customer relationships.
* Developing over time a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the end to end retirements journey.
* Previous administration experience is essential.
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Decision making and problem solving.
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Approachable and positive manner.
* A committed team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.