COMMIS CHEF - PRESTIGE BOARDING SCHOOL
£9.00 per hour
48 WEEKS OF THE YEAR
STRAIGHT SHIFTS - 40 HOURS A WEEK
7AM UNTIL 3:30PM OR 11:30AM UNTIL 8PM
Recruiting for 2 Commis chefs to join a prestige Boarding School near Godalming, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company within the Education Sector of the Catering Industry, you will be a talented, passionate and a driven chef and will work within a great team with a real supportive network using modern techniques alongside fresh and seasonal produce.
This is a high volume service catering for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner, as well as the day to day catering of the School the hospitality side of the business is expanding, throughout the summer holidays they also have summer lets.
You will work 5/7 days, straight shifts, and hours being roughly 7am until 3:30pm / 11:30am until 8pm
The Requirements of the role;
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
What you need to get the Commis Chef role
- Have experience working within Education catering, or similar high volume catering experience
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.