Kitchen Porters - PRESTIGE BOARDING SCHOOL
£9 - £9.30 per hour
48 WEEKS OF THE YEAR
STRAIGHT SHIFTS - 40 HOURS A WEEK
5/7 DAY ROTA
Recruiting for 2 Kitchen Porters to join a prestige Boarding School near Godalming, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company within the Education Sector of the Catering Industry, you will be working within a great team working straight shifts, 40 hours a week and straight shifts on a 5/7 day rota.
You will be performing and assisting in a variety of tasks including cleaning, washing, carrying and other manual duties as requested by the kitchen team and to the company policies and standards.
- To clean and wash up all kitchen and service items in an efficient manner.
- To assist in the preparation of food as required.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To operate heavy equipment according to manufactures instructions.
- To attend health and safety and food safety training courses as required.
- To ensure cleaning areas under your control are maintained to the company and COSHH standards.
- To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
What you need to get the Kitchen Porter role
- Good organisational skills
- Experience within a similar environment
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.