Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a COVID 19 Marshall with our retail client provides ongoing, temporary work, with a company that is dedicated to welcoming you into their team.
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to ensure the safety of our client's customers based in Giltbrook, Nottingham. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people. We'll value your strong customer service and personal skills, while working well as part of our team.
As a Covid 19 Marshall you will:
* Conduct queue management
* Ensure all customers are complying with social distancing rules
* Ensure all customers are wearing face masks whilst in the store
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload
* The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers
As a Covid 19 Marshall:
* £8.72 per hour
* Paid weekly
* Holiday pay
* Pension scheme
* Employee Benefits Scheme
* Rota basis 5 days out of 7
* Shift patterns - 9am - 3pm and 3pm - 9pm
* On great public transport routes
As a Covid 19 Marshall you will be:
* Efficient and accurate in your work
* Great customer service skills
* Positive and approachable in your manner
* A good team player
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* No formal qualifications or certificates required, full training will be given
If you've got the skills to shine in the role of Covid 19 Marshall with our client based in Giltbrook, then please apply. These roles are for an immediate start.