PRODUCTION OPERATIVES NEEDED BASED IN BELPER
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY
You will be working for a reputable business which have one of the leading pay grades in Derbyshire after a successful probation period. With extra steps and precautions taken to ensure 2 metre distancing is kept to, ensuring all employees are safe. You will be working for a well known manufacturing business.
Requirements and skills:
- Have your own transport to get to Belper or live local to the site
- You must be flexible to work rotating Days and Afternoons
- Be prepared to work in repetitive role and targeted environment
- MUST Have previous experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Working on a modern production line assembling components of products manufactured on site
- Use of air-tools and electronic devices during production
- Must be comfortable working to targets
- Quality checks all aspects of your work
- Comply with all aspects of health and safety
Days: 6am- 2.30pm - Early finish of 12 on a Friday
Afternoons: 2:30pm - 11pm - Early finish of 6pm on a Friday
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO ROTATE SHIFTS
Starting rate: £8.76/£10.25 (Depending on shift start time)
Increasing after around 3 weeks (Once hitting target with 100% attendance): £10.74/12.23 (Depending on shift start time) Further pay increases with length of service also.
*Please note: Shifts times have slightly changed due to Covid 19 and social distancing. This will be discussed during pre screen process*
Why should you apply?
- An extremely well run and friendly family Business
- Company that values all of its employees.
- Free on-site parking Newly refurbished rest area
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday shifts
Please click to apply (ONLINE ONLY), we will then contact you, we are currently working from home, we will need to verify I.D over video call, ideally via skype or Zoom. These roles are to start on the 27th July, so we can accommodate notice periods however must be available before for onsite induction