Manufacturing Operatives required to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston, Derbyshire on a Temp - Perm basis. Successful applicants will be working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and will form part of the sites production team.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Assisting skilled trades with the production such as assembly, cutting board frames and materials
* Identifying and solving any problems on the line with colleagues.
* Working as a member of the manufacturing team assisting in the production of timber framed houses.
Shift and pay details: Weekly Rotation; £9.35ph
- Monday - Friday 06:00am - 14:00pm
- Monday - Thursday 14:30pm - 00:00am
Time and a third after 39 hours
Time and a half Saturday
Double time Sundays
Pay increases after successful completion of your 13 week probation period.
Successful applicants will be working in a state of the art manufacturing plant and will form part of the sites production team.
Why apply ?
* You will be part of a new team where your ideas and views will count
* Rapidly growing business where you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Subsidised staff canteen
* Private Medical, Pension and Life Assurance (Once permanent)
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then please apply today for an immediate start, or send your CV