Customer Service Operatives Covid 19 Mobile Testing Stations Blackburn, Lancashire area. £10 per hour.We are recruitng operatives to support Covid 19 Mobile Testing Stations in...
Blue Arrow Tooting are currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance Operative in Central London.
YOU HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START.
Hours: 07.00 to 16.00 - 08.00to 17.00 - 10.00 to 19.00
Length of Job: start ASAP - 31/08/2020
- An understanding of the facilities services industry would be advantageous and a basic appreciation of building services is essential.
- A proven track record in a similar or customer facing role is desirable
- The candidate must be numerate and literate with attention to detail
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the abilitiy to work as part of a team
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Good temperament, polite and courteous
- Able to cope under pressure
- Articulate and able to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- The individual must be willing and able to gain and maintain DV clearance
- The candidate must hold and maintain a full driving licence
To support the account in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities
Support the Works Supervisor in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities in accordance with site and company rules, procedures and Safe Systems of Work. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out routine checks and temperature monitoring of water systems
- Record readings and produce defect reports on the results
- Carry out cleans and disinfections of water systems and cooling towers
- Assist in the production of legionella risk assessments
- Obtain laboratory samples and conduct chemical analysis of water to monitor bacterial growth
- Carry out routine functional RCD testing, periodic emergency light testing and testing of portable appliances (PAT)
- Perform reactive tasks as trained to do so
- Perform round routes, filter changes and greasing/oiling of plant and equipment
Condition Based Monitoring
- Perform activities using different technologies (including but not limited to thermographic camera and vibration analysis equipment) and collection of data for analysis
- Escorting of sub-contractors/personnel who require escorting in order to complete their activities
- Complete and maintain records and paperwork in support of the above activities. This includes but is not limited to updating comments on AMS work orders, matching delivery notes, completion of Take 5s, AORs and other miscellaneous documents
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner, in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures or Safe Systems, that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and that you represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Comply with any reasonable request from line manager
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.