Manufacturing Operatives required to join our Automotive client at their Barton Under Needwood Plant in Burton upon Trent.
You will be required to work on all elements of assembly and production such as but not limited to;
* Door Assembly
* Line Load/Feed
* Glue Line
* Injection Moulding
* Paint Line
* Jig Cleaning
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Be able to work in a fast-paced repetitive environment
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Work to team and individual targets
* Be willing to learn, and be flexible
* Enthusiastic attitude
Previous automotive experience would be advantageous, but any production background will be beneficial to your application.
* Daily and Weekend Overtime Available
* Pay rise after 6 months of service
* 33 Days paid annual leave
* Dedicated Onsite Blue Arrow support team
* Free onsite parking
* Weekly pay
* Blue Arrow App (holiday requests, online payslips)
* Pension contribution
* Blue Arrow lifestyle discounts
* Blue Arrow Uniform
Your working week will either be 37 hours or 39 hours as standard. We operate the following shifts;
- Days and Nights - Fortnightly Rotation
- Days , Afternoon and Nights - Weekly Rotation
You must be able to work Overtime in the week and on Weekends when it is required of you, due to customer demand.
If you would like to be considered for the above positions then apply online, or email your CV .