Are you looking for a new permanent role within a highly regarded and well known organisation that commences within the next week...if so then please...
Operations Team Leader
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Blue Arrow are currently looking to add a skilled team leader to one of Derbyshire's finest production warehouses on a permanent basis. So, are you an expert Team Leader looking for a new and exciting permanent position?
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to enhance existing skills. Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
You will supervise the activities within the warehouse. You will be required to ensure that stock is picked and put away, general oversee of the shop floor, and ensure that stock is sent out in a timely manner. You will lead the activity and work closely with others in the warehouse reporting directly to the operations manager. You will also lead your team to deliver the required performance levels in the following areas:
- Health and safety
- Housekeeping and hygiene
- Product Quality
The role will involve the following:
- Solve problems and find ways to improve processes.
- Manage the performance of their areas to achieve targets.
- Communicate effectively to the team, other departments, senior management, and internal customers.
- Maintain and improve Quality and Management Systems.
- Lead by example and motivate through a positive attitude.
- Encourage teamwork and proactively build teams.
- Ensure the effective operation of the materials management system.
- Ensure Health & safety regulations and practices are adhered to. .
- Train and Coach team members to improve their skills and performance.
The Ideal candidate:
- You will be a pro-active, 'quality focused', professional individual with the determination to be part of a winning team.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory/management role whilst adhering to Health & Safety requirements in an operational environment.
- You can work to and achieving performance targets and standards with ability of using IT systems and iCloud-based platform would be a requirement.
Salary & Hours:
Hours: Monday to Friday - Rotating between the hours of 7am until 6pm (Occasional nights may be required)
An easy 15 minute drive from Derby City centre. Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes, Heage, South Normanton
Please apply below with up to date CV. If you are successful we are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.