Warehouse Operatives NIGHTS£9.62 per hour raising to £11.18 after 12 weeksAt Blue Arrow we are recruiting warehouse operatives to join the team at Aylesford.We are...
Job title: Retail Warehouse operatives X10
Contract type: Temporary, initially for 1 month with possibility for ongoing.
Hourly rate : £8.72
Warehouse operative for a busy retailer, you will be working as part of a large team to ensure a great service to customers.
* Immediate start available
* 7 day a week operation with a variety of shifts available - typical shifts are 8am to 4:30pm or 1pm to 9pm.
Key responsibilities include:
* Recycling of replenishment material, condensing pallets, potentially support customer order picking
* Tidying shop floor, recycling cardboard
* Recycling, moving quarantine stock
* Assisting customers
* Working as a team and helping your colleagues
* You will help to ensure a great service to customers maintaining the reputation of the company
* The role requires lifting of goods and you will be standing on your feet for long periods of time
* Ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
* A good team player, you will want to help your colleagues to deliver a great product and service
* You will be able to use your own initiative to find ways to improve the customer experience
* Discounted meals on duty from staff restaurant
* Free tea and coffee while on duty
* Free parking
* Variety of shifts available
* Training and development available
* Superstars reward scheme
* On a main Reading bus route
* Free parking
* Camera monitored bike rack
Recruitment checks for this role:
* References will be required