We are looking for X1 Snagger , with an immediate start date in Foston, Derbyshire. The job involves Days and Afternoons shift work.
Overview - To finish modules, complete general snagging work and to operate alongside quality on the final F002 check.
1. To fully inspect the finished product prior to it leaving production, including structure, materials and fitted equipment.
2. To identify any defects and the possible cause of these, and to document accordingly.
3. To liaise with the relevant department or trade to ensure the defects are rectified in a timely manner.
4. To complete a final inspection and provide 'sign off' prior to shipping to site.
Essentials for the role;
- Excellent trade skills
- Knowledge and skill in multiple trades
- Inspection knowledge
- Computer literate
- Is not knocked off balance by ambiguity uncertainty and change
- Painting and decorating is desirable but not essential. On the job training will be provided.
- Understanding of quality
- Attention to detail is key.
- Monday - Thursday 06:00am - 14:00pm, Friday 06:00am - 13:00pm
- Monday - Thursday 14:00pm - 00:00am
- Time and a third after 39 hours
- Optional weekend work paid at; Time and a half Saturday Double time Sundays
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then please apply today for an immediate interview.