Blue Arrow are currently working with a leading electronic manufacturing organisation in the West of Glasgow on their requirement for a permanent PCB Inspector.
We are looking for someone who can help drive the quality department forward and has a strong work ethic and proactive attitude.
Product ranges from military, commercial and medical sectors.
- 3-5 years experience within PCB manufacturing and quality control is preferred
- Experience and trained within SMT rework
- Ability to work from drawings, work instructions and diagrams
- Visual inspection of first batch products
- Build of PCB's using both SMT and conventional processes whilst always looking to improve on quality
- Carrying out inspections in accordance to both customer and company documentation
- Sample inspection of work in progress
- Preventative maintenance on SMT and conventional equipment
- Maintaining quality records using Exel
- Reporting quality failures to Inspection Supervisor
Monday to Friday (day shift)
Immediate interviews available.