IT Helpdesk Support Analyst- Pudsey (£10.02 per hour)Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced IT Helpdesk Telephony Analysts to work for our client who is a...
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
Travel: 5 minute walk train station
Hourly Rate: £9.50 to £10.00
Our client based in Haywards Heath is looking for several Administrators to join their team for minimum 3 month project.
You will be expected to carry out a range of more complex clerical/technical support tasks to deliver a quality service to customers or internal colleagues in line with agreed service standards. May be required to provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues
The role has these key accountabilities:
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures.
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area.
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member.
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe.