If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with a...
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: working from home / Preston Brook
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Hours: Full time 37.5hrs
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
- Ongoing coaching and in role training.
- 28 days paid holiday.
Critical telephone support services are needed now more than ever and as a result, many, urgent job opportunities have opened for passionate, empathetic, patient and caring Customer Service Advisors with the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We are seeking staff to start working right now in customer management centre from the comfort of your own home and once allowed to start working in Preston Brook. Your primary role will be assisting with the high levels of calls currently being taken by their customer service team. If you have the passion, empathy and composure required to support people over the phone in their time of need, we want to hear from you.
In any frontline position, great customer service requires natural people skills, empathy, resilience and understanding in order to leave a lasting impression and great customer service is exactly what it will take to guide and reassure members of the public during these uncertain times. People are reaching out to this critical national service team with varied worries, concerns and information requests. It is your primary role to provide information, reassurance and proactive actionable advice specific to their unique circumstances calmly, listening to their concerns and building trust.
- Receiving incoming calls from a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
- Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
- Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
- Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people.
- Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Strong listening skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- IT literate.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
- A positive can do and flexible attitude.
- Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
- Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
You do not need formal qualifications to be an excellent Customer Service Advisor, you simply need to be someone who cares strongly about others and enjoys helping people. Empathy and a cool and calm approach to any situation are going to crucial in this busy role. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet as well as an excellent telephone manner will all make you a great fit for this position.
A strong background in retail customer service, telephone support or call handling would be advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly with confidence.
Make a difference to someone's day, every day by hitting the apply button and joining the team. You can reach out to us at any time if you have questions or need any assistance by calling our recruitment team on 0800 0154 236.