This is a senior management position in charge of a COVID - 19 Testing Centre (Mobile Testing Unit) required by Department of Health and Social Care. This is an operational role with line management and budgetary responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall responsibility for running the MTU
- Accountable for creating and sustaining a safe environment for customers and staff on the mobile site.
- Accountable for all Health and Safety and Food Safety on site including the identification of First Aiders on the MTU
- Accountable for the customer experience for all visitors
- Responsible for the working partnership with the parent RTS
- Staff Management - general & keeping to stated site manning levels
- Cost Management (within the current boundaries).
- Adherence to the DHSC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Adherence to the Serco Ops Manual at all times and instil the culture on the site.
- Accountable for the Fleet and required changes
- Liaison with local police & council/landlord contacts
- Liaison with media - referral to DHSC Ops
- Accountable for all PPE stock and Test Kit stock for MTUs
The minimum requirements for these roles are:
Hours are 7am-9pm on a 4 on 4 off basis, weekends included.
All workers will get full NHS PPE but need to be aware they will be in daily physical contact with people showing symptoms of Covid.
Please apply for this position ONLINE ONLY
Please note due to the number of applications expected we are only able to get back to those applicants with all of the required skills before progressing on to the next stage of the recruitment process.