Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Safer Homes Team Co-ordinator on a six month temporary contract.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of various compliance operations across our portfolio.
- Maintaining service schemes, managing in-house diaries and liaising with customers to ensure servicing and repairs are completed in line with current legislation and guidance.
- Attend performance review meeting with contractors. Present evidence of performance and attainment of KPI's as detailed in the contracts.
- Co-ordinate annual programme of various service schemes, maintain records and provide weekly and monthly statistics of progress.
- Processing invoices using various systems to ensure that records are accurate, up to date and reconciled
- 37 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 - 5:30pm
- Previous admin experience
- Able to start immediately
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Good IT Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in Chelmsley wood
Please apply with your current CV.