Are you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand.We are currently looking for...
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our Client's hardworking Customer Service team based in their head office. This Customer Services Deputy Manager will assist the Customer Service Manager in the day to day execution of the departmental workload ensuring that processes, approvals and all relevant requirements of the department are carried out in an effective and timely manner.
* Customer Service Deputy Manager
* Location: Elstree/Borehamwood
* Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
* Salary: Up to £35,000
* Bonus received
* Up to 26 days Annual Leave
* Birthday off
* Private Health/Dental care Insurance Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Developing, maintaining and demonstrating high standards of product, pricing, SAP and Veeva (CRM) knowledge
* Responsible for recommending and driving through improvements to processes, procedures and systems that reduce manual interventions and which improves the functionality of SAP
* Complaints Handling
* Developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with key stakeholders and effectively meeting customer needs
* Building strong customer relationships and using operational conversations to unearth new sales opportunities to be passed as leads to the sales team
* Process customer orders into SAP in line with company processes in both an accurate and timely manner
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of customer master data, including customer/ contract pricing
* Responsible for handling and resolving customer queries (including but not limited to; pricing assignment, delivery status, open orders, account balances, customer payments)
* Managing the Customer Services function in the absence of the department manager
* Health & Safety - take personal responsibility for yourself and your colleagues through understanding and demonstrating compliance with all current Health & Safety legislation
* Such other duties from time to time may be reasonably expected, including, but not limited to, project work or proactive outbound calling activities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
* University degree or equivalent experience.
* Prior experience in a pharmaceutical customer service role advantageous.
* 5+ years or relevant experience.
* Process driven with strong planning skills.
* SAP and CRM experience an advantage.
* Relentless attention to detail
* Drive, energy and attitude of ownership & responsibility
* Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
* Leadership ability
* Critical thinker and problem solver
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* A high degree of IT literacy
* An ability to thrive under pressure
* An ability to comply with processes, procedures and regulations
Please apply online here or call CJ in the Harrow branch on 0208 861 0770.