Our client is looking for a hardworking, skilled, dependable and self-motivated Site Assistant to carry out caretaking and general maintenance duties.This will also include:- Co-ordination...
We are looking for a fully skilled maintenance technician to join our client initially for a short period and for a possile ongoing assignment for the right candidate. This role has excellent work life balance, working day times on a Monday to Friday basis.
The role is based in a facilities team. Where you will be tasked with tasks that an experienced maintenance technician would be able to complete. These include carpentry upkeep and maintenance, such as modifying door frames, hanging fire doors, minor electric and plumbing works, plastering, painting and decorating. You must be able to cover in other trades, and have experience to prove this.
This role is based at large industial client in Swindon where candidate and patient safety is paramount where strict social distancing and safety measures are in place.
- Minimum of Level 2 in contruction trades such as carpentry, plastering, electrical, or similar construction trades
- A minimum of professional experience over 1 year (Exceptions may be made for experienced students) - Multi skilled and have other construction trade experience.
- Own carpentry tools and equipment and must be brought to every shift
- Safety shoes and Hi-Viz jacket
- Experience of working in a busy facilities environment
For any other details - please call Darren on 01793 642000 or email