My client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to be the first point of call for new mothers who need help and advice with...
We currently require a Customer Service Manager to manage a Call Centre Contract in Central Bristol. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing, developing and supporting Call Centre Team Leaders in order to ensure the effective management of the operational department and the achievement of business objectives.
Hourly Rate: £16.92
Location: Central Bristol BS1
Hours of work: 9.00 - 17.00 & 10.00 - 18.00 (rota basis)
Start: 27th July 2020 (subject to vetting)
Duration: 3 Months
* To ensure business objectives are achieved through the effective management of SLA, KPI and revenue targets.
* To actively promote and manage continuous improvements in business processes across the Call Centre operation.
* To manage departmental Team Leaders, ensuring that performance, behaviour and conduct targets are achieved.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
* Previous experience in this type of role
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent people management and leadership skills
* The ability to motivate and drive high levels of performance
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade and influence
* Results oriented, with the ability to understand and interpret statistical information, and the ability to make strong and rational decisions
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Confident and self-motivated
* Solution-focused approach to problem solving
If this role is of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please upload a CV to this site.