A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and committed Waitress to join the front of house team at a patient hotel in North London. Paying £8.50 an hour and offering a good work life balance, the successful applicant will need to have a full and clean DBS. This is a permanent position of employment.
- £8.50 per hour
- 20 hours per week (7am to 11am five days out of seven per week)
- Previous experience in a similar would be highly desirable
· To ensure that all food is presented to customers in a professional manner in compliance with statuary guidelines and regulations
· To understand and look after customers with special needs
· To maintain strict portion control, ensuring that all produce used within the catering service is of the highest quality
· To assist with the preparation and production of menu items and hospitality as required.
· To undertake cashier duties in line with standing financial procedures including till reconciliation, as required.
· To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained in the catering department in line with current legislation and contractual requirements
· To prevent wastage and damage to foodstuffs and equipment within the catering department
· To participate in any training or meetings required to undertake the duties of this post
· To prepare and store food items in accordance with company procedures and legislative requirements.
· To deliver and collect hospitality as directed.
Please apply online or send your cv