We are looking for flexible employees to work as an evening cleaner in Swindon.
We are looking for people that have relevant experience or from an industrial background that have a great attitude, that are self motivated and have a great work ethic.
To be successful you must understand you are integral to Blue Arrow and be aware that you are representing the company for our Clients.
This would be in a school environment so a DBS certificate would be needed. Blue Arrow has a special opportunity to assist with providing a certificate application.
You must be available from 3pm to 7pm or 5pm til 10pm
- Cleaning School areas such as classrooms, corridors, bathrooms. and offices
- Mopping sweeping, hovering
- Disinfecting surface areas, and making sure environment is Covid safe
- Communicating with cleaning manager regarding stock levels and any potential operational issues
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Candidate Portal access to pick your own shifts
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
If you are interested please call Blue Arrow on 01793 642000 for an immediate interview