Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Working from home
Pay Rate: £10.50ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
- Ongoing coaching and in role training.
Urgent - Call centre jobs are available now for a critical frontline service.
We are urgently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to become key workers on the frontline of vital support services as Customer Service Advisors.
Critical telephone support services are needed now more than ever and as a result, many, urgent job opportunities have opened up for passionate, empathetic, patient and caring Customer Service Advisors with the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We are seeking staff to start working right now in customer management centre from the comfort of your own home. Your primary role will be assisting with the high levels of calls currently being taken by their customer service team. If you have the passion, empathy and composure required to support people over the phone in their time of need, we want to hear from you.
In any frontline position, great customer service requires natural people skills, empathy, resilience and understanding in order to leave a lasting impression and great customer service is exactly what it will take to guide and reassure members of the public during these uncertain times. People are reaching out to this critical national service team with varied worries, concerns and information requests. It is your primary role to provide information, reassurance and proactive actionable advice specific to their unique circumstances calmly, listening to their concerns and building trust.
- Making outbound calls to a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
- Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
- Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
- Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Experience of managing people with the ability to build and lead teams within a Service environment
- Good understanding/experience of business processes
- Understanding of current Health and Safety, data protection legislation and quality policies
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel and e-mail
- Ability to work under own initiative within a team based environment
- Ability to work in pressurised environment to tight deadlines - prioritise
- Self motivated with a 'can do' approach
- Committed, trust worthy and responsible
- Flexible approach to work and adapts easy to change
- Ability to diffuse potentially confrontational situations and to remain calm and reasonable in a potential difficult situation
- To be approachable and willing to assist others
- High degree of integrity
- Experience of working within a results driven process driven environment, preferably with enforcement experience
- Experience of working within a customer service or back office environment
You do not need formal qualifications to be an excellent Customer Service Advisor, you simply need to be someone who cares strongly about others and enjoys helping people. Empathy and a cool and calm approach to any situation are going to crucial in this busy role. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet as well as an excellent telephone manner will all make you a great fit for this position.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly with confidence.
Make a difference to someone's day, every day by hitting the apply button and joining the team. You can reach out to us at any time if you have questions or need any assistance by calling our recruitment team on 01635 34949