Blue Arrow are currently recruiting an experienced cleaners for a client based in Forfar for day shift hours.Mon Friday, 10:00 12:00Main responsibilities:* Stock, clean and...
As a Medicines Management Assistant you will be/have:
* Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
* Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
* Upbeat and energised
* Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
* Good team player
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and dependable
* Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items.
* Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
* Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
Must have experience with an ambulance background, Or NHS