Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Working from home - Please review computer specifications required at the end of this advert
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Contract Term: Temporary - 12 week contract
Working Hours: Full time 40 hours a week (5 days between Monday - Sunday, shifts 0800 - 1700 OR 1100 - 2000)
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
Urgent - Call centre jobs are available now for a critical frontline service.
We are urgently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to become key workers on the frontline of vital support services as Customer Service Advisors.
Critical telephone support services are needed now more than ever and as a result, many, urgent job opportunities have opened up for passionate, empathetic, patient and caring Customer Service Advisors with the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We are seeking staff to start working right now in customer management centre from the comfort of your own home. Your primary role will be assisting with the high levels of calls currently being taken by their customer service team. If you have the passion, empathy and composure required to support people over the phone in their time of need, we want to hear from you.
In any frontline position, great customer service requires natural people skills, empathy, resilience and understanding in order to leave a lasting impression and great customer service is exactly what it will take to guide and reassure members of the public during these uncertain times. People are reaching out to this critical national service team with varied worries, concerns and information requests. It is your primary role to provide information, reassurance and proactive actionable advice specific to their unique circumstances calmly, listening to their concerns and building trust.
* Please check the end of this advert for technical computer requirements for doing this role - you will be required to utilise your existing computer or smart phone for the role.
* Receiving incoming calls from a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
* Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
* Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
* Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people.
* Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
* Strong listening skills.
* Problem solving abilities.
* IT literate.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
* A positive can do and flexible attitude.
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
* Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
You do not need formal qualifications to be an excellent Customer Service Advisor, you simply need to be someone who cares strongly about others and enjoys helping people. Empathy and a cool and calm approach to any situation are going to crucial in this busy role. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet as well as an excellent telephone manner will all make you a great fit for this position.
A strong background in retail customer service, telephone support or call handling would be advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
You will be well looked after through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly with confidence.
Alongside your colleagues, in a supportive and encouraging team environment, you will be on-hand to handle the high levels of calls being taken by you and your colleagues. This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the UK's efforts to work together, support those in need and come together in solidarity. Draw on your natural people skills, give something back to your community and become a part of our vital frontline resources in a time where you are needed most.
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATION
* Windows 10 operating System- No Chrome Books or Mac's can be used in this project.
* Minimum 4Gb RAM, 8Gb is recommended
* Processor 1.8GHz with at least two processor cores, four is recommended (it should be less than 5 years old)
* Headset/Headphones Microphone abilities.
* Sound card and USB port/ AUX 3.5mm jack to support Headset with a microphone
* Windows update on and all patches installed up to date
* Commercially recognised and up to date anti-virus software application
Smart Phone Requirements
* A Smartphone to run a Multi Factor Authenticator MFA. (This is a second authentication method)
Broadband/Network Requirements at home
* Broadband Network connection - wired or WIFI to support 3Mbps download and 1Mbps upload speeds - Consider bandwidth when shared within a household
* Note: TalkTalk and AOL broadband services are not preferred if using a Dlink 3782 router, these devices have issues creating the required VPN connection to the service.
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant